What Services Do Premier Funerals Provide?
- Transfer of your loved one from place of death.
- Obtain all relevant documentation from the medical practitioner for Burial/Cremation.
- Consult with families at a time and place that suits them for the special arrangements required for the deceased.
- Book and Arrange:
- Cemetery or Crematorium
- Newspaper Notices
- Clergy or Celebrant
- After Funeral Catering, if required.
- Dressing and Viewing of the deceased.
- Registration of all documentation.
Helping You Make The Funeral More Personal
- Incorporate into the funeral service the deceased's favourite music.
- Arrange for close family members to participate in the service by placing a rose on the coffin or into the grave.
- Involve family and friends in the eulogy or religious readings.
- Place personal items which reflect the life of the deceased on the coffin.